Friday, September 26, 2008

APLS Carnival Topic for October

Hello fellow APLS! My name is Abbie and I blog at Farmer's Daughter. I write about my attempts to live a sustainable life with my husband, our adventures in gardening, cooking, local agriculture, and some of my experiences as a high school environmental science and botany teacher. I grew up on an apple orchard, so I hope you're all enjoying apple season in your areas!

I also hope you're ready to contribute to the APLS Blog Carnival for the month of October! This month's topic will be:

Education!

How do you educate yourself about sustainable living? How do you pass that knowledge on to others? Do you educate your family members and friends? Are you a member of environmental organizations? Do you do volunteer work?

Please submit your posts to aplscarnival (at) gmail (dot) com by October 10. The carnival will be published at Farmer's Daughter on October 15.